What is e-ccts
Every Messer gas cylinder has its own barcode which is scanned on filling and delivery, as well as on return and at quality control. With E-Stock we make this data available to you online – as individual information and as statistics. Do legal requirements or the wish for better control mean that you need to trace the cylinders to the point of use? Then utilise E-ccts (Customer Cylinder Tracking System). With E-ccts you supplement your database with cylinder movements to and from internal consumption points - via web interface or alternatively via barcode reader. We are happy to advise and support you in the implementation of hardware and software and offer on-site training.
With E-ccts data you can
- Accurately trace the history of each individual cylinder to the point of consumption
- Check the dwell time of each cylinder - on request receive a notification if the storage of a cylinder exceeds a period defined by you
- Organise a recall action within seconds should quality problems arise
- Use an extended statistics function in comparison to E-Stock
Numerous advantages for your individual use So that you can make optimum use of E-ccts online, we will be happy to advise you personally and show you which system is best suited for you from an organisational and economic point of view. Once you have reached a decision, we help you with the basic configuration of the system (delivery points, user administration) and offer training courses in your company. If you choose the barcode reader version, Messer will also supply, install and train you in this aspect. To use E-ccts, you can gain access to a personalised website at https://eccts.messergroup.com and profit from the following benefits:
- Simple usage – all functionalities correspond to those of E-Stock
- Enhanced statistical evaluations that give you immediate access to, for example, recall action data
- Clear administration of delivery points, users and authorisations
- Direct input of internal cylinder movements or transmission of barcode reader data
Practical in practice
Messer’s data from scanning processes, e.g. during filling, quality control and delivery, form the basis of E-ccts, which you complete with your internal input or scans. The data obtained can be used for your internal administration so that you have your cylinder stocks under control at all times and can be sure that you comply with legal requirements.